Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thank You


I am so happy -- I am getting better and better over the last few days. Yay! Not sure how long this cough will stay with me from what others have mentioned -- but at least I am feeling myself and have energy to get things done. 

My friends had made me a gorgeous sign post as a non-Christmas gift. :-) I love it!! 


I made them this Thank You card...

Green C/S is Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade. Embossed background with Stampendous Elegant Borders in clear powder. Applied Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Faded Jeans, and Old Paper distress inks onto background. Distressed the edges. The sentiment is by Stampabilities and embossed with Butterscotch by Sparkle N Sprinkle. Rhinestones by Recollections. 

Have a great Sunday!! Fortunately I am still off until Tuesday...time yet to get house in order before returning to work. I've been out sick since Christmas!! And a whole week off prior to that on regular vacation. 

9 comments:

  1. This is so elegant Gita,I like the colours and all the gems.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour combo on this Gita. It looks so fresh and, as Kevin says, elegant. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors on this!! The background is stunning!! What a gorgeous card!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful! Love the pattern of the clear embossing with the distress inks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you are feeling better! Your card is so pretty! I just love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love the background. Glad you're feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an elegant card, Brigita - makes me happy that you are feeling a little better. May your health grow better each day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Gita this card is simple and beautiful all in one.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is my favorite kind of card - simple, but beautiful. Just gorgeous Gita! Love that background!!

    ReplyDelete