Sunday, January 20, 2013

January 2013 Tim Holtz Tag




This year I decided to jump on the Tim Holtz Tag challenge that goes on every month. Here's Tim's January 2013 tag...


Here's my version....



I used Stamper's Anonymous - Life's Possibilites - for the sentiment and the numbers. Clock embossing folder used on tag. Ripe Persimmon, Weathered Wood, and Vintage Photo distress inks. Sizzix gears die painted with Tarnished Brass and Brushed Pewter distress metallic stains. Tim Holtz Sprocket Gears over the dies, Idea-ology film strip ribbon. I distressed the edges of the sentiment and the tags. The tag is popped up. 

Now I am off to my craft room on this Sunday afternoon. NFC championship game will be on later....Go Falcons!! (My Chicago Bears are out of it this year so I guess I will root for my new "home" town.)

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Gita!! I love the colors!! You did a fabulous job!! Tim would be proud!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun - love your take on Tim's tag

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on the tag! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tag Gita. Love your version. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super take on Tim's tag! Love the colors in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous tag, Gita! You did an awesome job!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete