Saturday, January 26, 2013

Irish Blessing


Happy Saturday! It's finally my weekend. Yay!! Dogs are enjoying hanging out outside since it's a beautiful winter day. 

Here's a couple cards I made for Operation Write Home (OWH). Last weeks mid week throwdown was Show Us Your Green so I made a couple St. Patrick's Day cards.


The stamp is by Prickly Pear and colored with Copics. The sentiment (with matching blessing inside of card) is by My Sentiments Exactly!, Background paper is by Recollections Portobello Road 12X12 paper pack. I added some rhinestones in the center of each clover. And Spellbinders Labels Twenty Two. 



The clover stamp is by Stampabilities "Scribble Shamrock" and just stammped across CS. Sentiment is by My Sentiments Exactly!. The leprechaun is by Inkadinkado and colored with Copics. I added some Silver glitter glue to the buckle on the hat and shoes. He's popped up too. 

Have a great weekend!! 

8 comments:

  1. Cute cards - here you are ready for St. Pat's and I'm not even ready for Valentine's Day LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous Gita, I like the images.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are so fabulous, Gita!! I love the images!! That little leprechaun makes me smile!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards Gita! You did a wonderful job on the coloring!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Gita! Love, love the horseshoe one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are fabulous St. Patty day cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, these are sweet St. Pat's cards, Brigita! Love the images and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great St. Patty's cards, Gita. I especially love the little Leprechaun in the second one - super cute!

    ReplyDelete