Monday, January 21, 2013

Inkspirational Challenge -- CASE


What a pretty day today here in the South. Temp was about 60 degrees F and sunny. Got my pedicure...all is good. :-) 

Here's a card I made for the Inkspirational CASE challenge and also for Sparkle N Sprinkle. Here's the Inkspiration card...



And here's my twist....



I still have a hard time with some CASE challenges. Sometimes I think they are too empty...like it needs more. I'm working on it I guess... :-)

Anyway...the flowers are from the Sparkle N Sprinkle Dark Tulip set but can still be purchased individually. I used Orange Marmalade and By the Lake embossing powders over the flowers. There's a bit in the middle where I accidently mixed the two colors on my coffee filter so I added it on the card...love the way it turned out. The sentiment and the flower in the corner are also from the Dark Tulip set.

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:

Inkspirational -- Challenge #3 (CASE)

13 comments:

  1. Love the color combo and how you incorporated the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gita, this is absolutely gorgeous! I adore the colors you chose and the sparkle just really makes it perfect! Thank you SO MUCH for joining us again this week at Inkspirational! Can't wait to see what you make of our next challenge! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous warm colours and such a cute little ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Gita, fabby colour combo & I love the embossing!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inkspirational & I hope you join us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color combo, and the ribbon matches perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card!! The colors are beautiful!! Perfect take on the sketch!! I have a hard time with CAS cards, too...I always want to add more layers or bling!! Happy Tuesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and I love the mixed embossing powders. They look great mixed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gita, I love it! CASE is new to me, so I know what you mean. It's not easy! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational again this week, hope you join us again soon! Btw; congrats with the Top 5 last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! the panel with the EPs looks terrific, Brigita. A nice, warm and bright color theme!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Card.
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational again this week .
    Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gita this is fantastic! I love the sparkle and your colors. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete