Monday, January 14, 2013

Home Sweet Home

It's Monday! It's gloomy...but it is warm out. I guess that's a plus right?! Yesterday I finished up with some additions to my craft room. There will be pictures up on Wednesday if anyone is interested.

Well, we are 1 month away from the next "Holiday"....Valentine's Day. 

Here's a cute card I made last night....


It's a house card. I used a border die from IO for the shingles on the house. The door and windows are also from IO with some Echo Park -- Yours Truly paper on the inside of the windows. The fence is IO and the grass behind it is MFT. I used a pine punch for the bushes and added Flower Soft Ruby. It has a bit of sparkle to it. 


Punched out a small heart punch, ran it through the Xyron and added some Recollections Cherry glitter. Than used some Antique Linen Distress Ink around the house and Crystal Lacquer on the windows. 

I am entering this card in the following challenge: 

Inkspirational - Photo Inkspirational 

Here's the photo....



18 comments:

  1. wow Brigita, this is adorable and so much delicate work, thank you for joining us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative! What an awesome idea, so many delicate little features! I love the little pink bushes - and the roof shingles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Gita, I love how you have done the roof and the plants.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous, Gita!! I love the roof and wow, the flowers behind the fence are gorgeous!! What an awesome card - I love it!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous house Gita. Love the flower soft flowers too. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is different..and beautifully done. So many cute and clever details. Fantastic.

    Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a unique card! Those bushes/shrubs are just fabulous! So glad that you joined us as Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brigita your house card is adorable. The Flower Soft makes it look like real flowers on the bushes. The punch worked well for the shingles on the roof too. Love the card! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW--this is fabulous! I adore the flowers and bushes--what a fun touch! The little heart is also a super element! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirational and hope you join us again SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet and fun card!!! Such great details and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet as can be, Gita! Such darling details along the roof, and all the other cute essentials that make a house a home. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I love how you made the roof!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable. Love the added Flower Soft to that punch - gives it a totally different look. Lots of wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet house!!! LOve all the details, especially the bushes with Flower Soft and the roof! Clever! Thank you for playing along with Inkspirational this week, hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brigita, I just adore your house card - amazing! Love all the details you added to make it more special! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inkspirational & I hope you join us again very soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just so creative! I love your design. Well done. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love what you have created for our Inkspiration Photo Challenge this week Brigita. I love everything about it. Outstanding. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do I spy a doggy door?! A beautiful piece of work girl! :) Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete