Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dress Form


Hello All. Well, it's my Wednesday today. And for some reason my lower back is bothering me. :-(

Anywhooo....here's a couple cards I made for a sketch challenge at OWH (Operation Write Home). This is their sketch...


And here's my first card...


The stamps used are from the Sparkle N Sprinkle Vintage Boutique set. I embossed the dress form in Cherry embossing powder also from SNS. The paper is from My Mind's Eye 6X6 pad, Quilting Bee. Added some metal sticker brads along the bottom. 

And the second card....


Same sketch, as you can see. I used the same SNS Vintage Boutique stamp set. The dress form was embossed Black Detail embossing powder. Added black rhinestones along the bottom. The paper is also from My Mind's Eye - Quilting Bee.


10 comments:

  1. Love them both - although the red checks make my eyes go buggy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!! I love the dress forms!! What beautiful cards!! I hope your back feels better soon. Happy Thursday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take(s) on the sketch! Love how the dress form worked for this. Hope your back feels better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cards. Would never have thought to use that dress form, but it works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are so pretty and I love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards for OWH look great, Brigita! Your interpretation of the sketch looks great! Thanks for the inspiration today! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love how you used these gorgeous dress form stamps on your beautiful cards!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dress form stamp is just wonderful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards...the second one really pops! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete