Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bee Mine

Hello...almost the end of the first full work week in January. This weekend I am going to a card making class. I believe it features Graphic 45 paper. Can't wait. 

Here's a card I made for Sparkle N Sprinkle....



I love the hearts from this embossing folder. Too cute. The Bee Mine image is from the Happy Hearts stamp set. It was embossed with Black Detail embossing powder. Spellbinders Labels Eight was used to die cut the image and backdrop. Along the red background I added Tomato Red Tinsel Glitter. Here's a close up...

(For full instructions click here.)



Have a great weekend!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute card Gita! Love the tinsel border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gita this is s o very lovely... thanks for sharing.. am such a sucker for red and white!! so cheery.. Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Gita,I like the sweet bee and the embossing.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so pretty with the red tinsel, Gita! Sweet as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful!! I love the embossing and the red tinsel looks amazing!! The bee is so sweet!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the red bee and the embossing folder you used. Love the tomato red tinsel too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that embossing folder too - had to have it when I saw it. Don't we always lol!
    The tinsel is a nice touch on this - Very cute Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bold red and white! The glitter tinsel adds just the right amount of pop...

    ReplyDelete