Sunday, January 13, 2013

80th Birthday!!


Sunday night and it is still in the high 60's...it's been in the mid 70's all weekend. How crazy!! But, I am still savoring it while it lasts. Yes indeedy!!

My aunt turned 80 on January 4th. So, I made her a card.....


I cut the 80 from Cricut's Alphalicious at 3". I tried to emboss with a sparkly white embossing powder but didn't like the effect so added Diamond Stickles all over the numbers. Paper is from The Paper Studio. The first die is  Spellbinders Rectangles (NEW). The top die is Floral Ovals. They are both popped up with mounting tape. I also added Pearls from Recollections around the top die and in the corners of the bottom die. The 80 is also popped up.

Here's a close up....


I am submitting this card to the following challenge:

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Happy New...(can be anything new)


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the white on white and all the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Gita! I'm in total agreement with Anne - the white on white and the sparkle - just gorgeous!!
    I'm sure your aunt must have loved this card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brigita, is the silver paper enhanced with white EP, or did you buy the CS already like that? The card is absolutely AMAZING! Gorgeous! I love the textures on that background paper, in particular. The layers on your white card sure are elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna. The paper came like that -- from The Paper Studio...so, Hobby Lobby or Michael's?! One of the two... :-) Isn't it gorgeous?

      Delete