Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ridin' Down the Highway...

Gosh, only two more days left in the year....where does the time fly?! I just wish this cold I have would go away...and quickly. I haven't had a good night's rest in almost a week. Ugh!

I made this card the week before Christmas. I was heading to North Carolina to visit friends and celebrate my BFF's husband's 40th Birthday. He's a big Harley-Davidson guy.....


The stamp is from Viva Las Vegas and colored with Copics. Spellbinders Labels Eight in 3 sizes. Sentiment is from TPC Studios. Added some black/silver blingy ribbon. Background is silver, can't really tell from this picture. 



5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card!! I love the image and you colored it beautifully!! I hope your cold goes away and you are able to rest. Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, Gita - and REALLY great image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute card! Great job! Where in NC did you go? I grew up in Durham.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. April, I went to Asheville. Both my best friends happen to live there. One that I grew up with in Chicago and the other I met/worked with in San Diego. :-)

      Delete