Sunday, December 2, 2012

Pink Christmas

I have some of my Christmas decorations up. Still have to get a tree, add some other lights, decorations, etc. The weather here has been so nice. Today was around 70. I actually went out in flip flops. :-) 

Here's a more wintry card though using one of my favorite colors.


I saw a card online that someone made using this PSX stamp and found and won it on ebay! :-) Yay me. I used Rouge chalk ink. Added some Sparkle N Sprinkle Crystal Ice glitter and than mixed up Crystal Ice and Bubblegum glitter (also from SNS) that I added to the rooflines and snow. You can kinda see the glitter in this pic...


Background paper is MME "Winter". The bottom pink border is a die from Impression Obsession. The frame around the stamped image is Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Five. Ribbon I bought at either Michael's or Hobby Lobby. 

Happy Holidays!!

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Gita, I like the scene the colours and the punched border.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't PSX the greatest? I love their images, and prize them. The soft pink EP looks fabulous, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to do the scene in pink. I love it! So soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very pretty! I wouldn't have thought to do a Christmas scene in pink, but this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Brigita, what a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card!! I love the Christmas scene stamp (congrats on snagging it on Ebay)!! The crystal ice glitter is a perfect touch!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous with those colors! Brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! I love the glitzy bow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you love it when you see an old image you like and are able to find/buy it! Gotta love ebay! I love seeing all the old images used again!
    Great find and very pretty card Gita!

    ReplyDelete