Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Got Snow?

Well, I certainly don't have any snow. Here in Georgia it's been in the 70's this week. Nice. Have my Christmas decor up, all that is left is a tree. 


Cute rustic looking card with a snowman from Sparkle N Sprinkle's Christmas Flamingo stamp set. I used Copics to color the image and added yellow glitter on the scarf and red fun flock on the red parts of hat and scarf. There's some Starfire glitter (SNS) along the snow line as well as Marvy white liquid applique that was puffed up with a heat gun. I used Spellbinders Lacey Ovals for the image and red background. The patterened paper is Recollections Holly Day wishes pack. Added ribbon and some rustic bells. 

Here's wishing for a white winter...or am I? Hmm...I am enjoying this warmer weather. :-) 


8 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love that liquid applique, but can't find it anymore! Used to be a staple at Michael's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying the warm weather, too!! I'm so not ready for snow :/ Your card is so fabulous!! The snowman is adorable and I love the puffy snow!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combo and love the plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gita, a marvelous card, with great texture and dimension - I especially like the vintage feel of the colors. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card....I like the non traditional colors:) You did a great job on the coloring of the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute! Love it all - down to the little bells!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweetie! Love your christmas card!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the rustic look of this. Reminds you of a warm and old fashioned Christmas. Great look!

    ReplyDelete