Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cupcake Celebration


Hello All!! I have been MIA from blogger world for just a wee bit. Weekends off have been busy all month with decorating, Christmas shopping, getting other projects completed, and I was out of town for several days through Christmas. Of course, for Christmas I did get a most joyous present. A cold! Mmm-hmm. Started coming down on the Holiday, and after driving home (4 hours) that evening my body felt it! Have been home sick since except for a few hours when I attempted to go in to work -- Big Mistake. So, here I am -- still getting over this nasty bug. 

Before the trip though I did finish this card for my sister's birthday which falls the day after Christmas. 


This is my first My Favorite Things image -- Hello Cupcake. She's so cute. I colored her with Copics and paper pieced her dress. Background and dress paper are My Mind's Eye (Honey Cake). Spellbinders Lacey Ovals to frame the image. Stickles Fruit Punch dots around inner oval. IO die along bottom of background. Cerise glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle on the heart in her hair. 3D Crystal Lacquer on the cherry. Stickles Diamond on the icing. Sentiment is TPC Studios -- Greetings. 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Gita,I like the sweet image and the way you have framed her, All the best for 2013.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete