Tuesday, November 13, 2012

WOYWW? #180

Another Wednesday fast approaching and it's time for that weekly snoop at crafter's desks around the globe. What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday is hosted by the wonderful Ms. Julia over at Stamping Ground.

I'll make this quick since I've just recently returned from work and have a short morning before work beckons again. 


For those who saw my desk the last couple weeks it was a mess. I swear, I cleaned it off on Saturday. Even wiped it down with cleaner! Moved the Cricut over to the shelf since I don't use it a whole lot. This weekend was working on some cards for my DT duties. Also playing with some other stuff, like my Dylusion inks. Used my alcohol inks for some projects and even took a stab at paper piecing. It was so much fun!! I also tried my Dreamweaver stencil on some sheets of sticky paper with Velvet Glitter (micro-fine). 

On a side note, I was walking the dogs the other day and found $280 along the side of the road. A bunch of bills just scattered across the road. I'll hang on to it for a bit, but will be giving the money to a friend who is going through some tough times right now. I feel too guilty keeping it!! 

Happy WOYWW!! 


12 comments:

  1. Gita, it seems as soon as I clean my table where I craft it is a mess again! I think it is a vicious never ending circle! You should see the room I sew in..I just finished a quilt and thread everywhere. Oh well...it is a creative mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Creative table those snowmen are so cute :) hugs Nikki C #49

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a hive of activity there Gita. Great snowman. Happy WOYWW, hugs Butttons #64

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only time I bother really cleaning is after Christmas - it's like a New Year resolution for me. I do have a drawer where unfinished, but usable stuff goes, but I have a pile that hasn't made it to the drawer yet - that sits right by me - and sometimes ends on a project that I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely busy desk... sounds like you've been having a great time playing with all sorts of inky things! What a crazy thing finding that money... Thanks for your visit and happy WOYWW!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you little snowman. Looks like you are very busy. Happy Wednesday. :o)
    Sue x (MiniOwner@85)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bless your heart in giving the money to someone in need. May you get 4 times $280 back in any form. Too sad for the person that lost it. Funny how we all get that someone who comes in and messes up our desks, never to clean up after themselves...they live in Australia too!!!
    Bridget #33

    ReplyDelete
  8. How nice of you to give that money to someone who needs it more ♥

    Love the festive look of your desk with the snowman and the husky toy is really cute too.

    #118

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Gita you have an awesome desk with all that good stuff to play with! I think you are also an awesome person sharing the money you found with a friend in need! I have always felt that what ever you give away to help someone always comes back to you one way or another. Have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #62

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you have had a lovely play with lots of messy goodness, but there again we wouldn't be crafters really if we didn't get in some sort of mess.
    Tricia #95

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so late visiting this week. Life has got in the way, mainly a dreadful smell in the living room which we cannot track down, so everything has been washed and shampooed to within an inch of its life. Your desk looks so busy and ready for work. Glad to see you have found plenty of time to play with all those different media. Thank you for your visit and your kind comments. xx Maggie #24

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor Maggie with all that wash! And it's probably a dead animal under the house...at least, that's what happened to us once. It was terrible...but I've no such great excuse for wandering over here in return, so very late in the WOYWW cycle. No excuse at all! Except that time warp thingy Julia mentioned...yah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)
    It's nice to get a nice clean surface to craft on and get stuff moved around to suit us better...my cricut is off the main surface now too. Well, it has been since I got my Big Shot, which I love more than my cricut most of the time! I just have trouble figuring out the cut speed and so on and it makes me so mad, since I *love* my paper so, to have it wasted by getting torn up in the cricut...is it just me that feels this way? :) Well, thanks for visiting me and leaving a sweet and funny comment...Deeyll #65 :)

    ReplyDelete