Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WOYWW #179

Good Morning (at lest here on the East Coast in the US it is). Well, another election season is over and Obama once again is President. I thought it would be a much closer race. Anywhooo....

Today's Wednesday so that means it's time to head over to Ms. Julia's blog over at Stamping Ground to have a bit of a snoop at everyone's desks. Why? Because it's fun and interesting to see what everyone is up to!! But before you do, here's mine.....


So my desk is a total disaster area. I haven't worked on it in about 2 weeks. It still has the mess from the week before and now it has added goodies that I bought over the weekend. On the chair in the bag are some items I bought through Stampin' Up. On the desk I won a 1995 PSX Christmas stamp on ebay. I saw a card online that someone had done in ALL pink using this stamp and loved it. Can't believe I found it and won!!. Some distress inks, a bottle of dylusion ink spray (my first!), more stamps. Plus other purchase. :-) Under my desk are two containers full of scraps. I never through away usable pieces. 


Last Saturday I went to a winter copics class at a local stamp store here in Atlanta. Here are the cards we made. Aren't they just too cute. The snowman is popped up on a wobble. I have the cats on order. 

I seriously need to sit down this weekend and WORK on some cards!!!! Just too busy this weekend. 

Have a great week!!! 




18 comments:

  1. These cards are so cute, I love the wobbly snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gita - you don't even have the postage stamp of workspace left on your desk! It is definitely tidy up time my girl!!!! You made some beautiful cards at your class. Fabulous colouring. The snowman is in my preferred colours but I do love the dancing Santa! Happy WOYWW from Helen 56

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes these are cute cards, but I do think it is time to push back a spot to create in LOL
    Krisha #45 who is not a tidy crafter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks a smessy as mine and scraps just multiply where ever you put them . They have a secret life I'm sure!!
    Love the snowman.
    Tricia 124

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave up collecting scraps, had too much and it made me cry during the move. Love your sunny outlook
    Bridget #8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aah Gita, that's my kind of desk!! :)
    Laura
    99

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, I tried clicking on your name it links me back up to Julia's WOYWW blog. :-(

      Delete
  7. The cards are so fabulous!! I love Santa!! It looks like a lot of craftiness happening on your desk!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Gita love those fantastic cards. Good job girl! Looks like your desk is covered with all sorts of crafty goodness there! Thanks for visiting my desk. Have a great week. Vickie #77

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unfortunately, your desk resembles mine most of the time LOL.... I start with a large clean area and it slowly reduces itself (with no help from me LOL) to a teeny tiny open space.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you have been a busy shopper the cards form the copic class are fab... love the snowman he's my favourite isn't it great when you win on Ebay I could dance around the kitchen sometimes ..sorry I lead a sad life !!LOL. Have a happy and fab week and I hope you get some creative time x#67

    ReplyDelete
  11. All looks great fun ! You will love your ink spray - they are addictive ! Hope you find a place to squeeze onto your desk & get some crafting done !! Ali #52

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the desk! I often have to clear off before I can use mine. Your Copic cards are so darned cute!! Thanks for coming my way!! Sandi #37

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how wonderful to have a copic class! We don't have anything like that in my area, that I know of. These cards are beautiful! I love the Snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to be visiting so late this week - just busy. Oh just look at that untidy gorgeousness! I love a busy workspace. Happy Wednesday. LOL
    Sue x (MiniOwner@95)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw Brigita, you are not alone..my deskis either neglected or trashed..no happy medium at all! That PSX stamp is being made by Inkadinkado now.....please show and tell when you've made it up in pink...I've just made a pink Christmas card and not sure I have the nerve to use it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards Gita! We have something in common, I just got my first Dylusion Inks too, haven't had a chance to play with them yet though. Thanks for visiting my blog, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete