Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Silver Snowflake

Back in July I went to the Scrapbook Expo and came across a company I had never heard of...Heartfelt Creations. I bought several stamps for Christmas, etc. Here's my first shot at this Christmas one....


I used the Snowflake Medallion set. This is one of the largest stamps. A little bigger than I expected. I also bought the matching Holly Ornament Spellbinders die. Each flake has silver embossing powder so it is sparkly but you can't really tell in the picture. The center bling is from Spare Parts and the background paper is Bella Road. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I popped up the snowflake with dimensional dots. 


6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card and stamp. Love the silver and blue combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful - love the blue and silver :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! The blue and silver together is so elegant!! What a beautiful card!! I have some of the Heartfelt Creations stamps that coordinate with Spellbinders, too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, bet it's full of sparkle in real life! Love that color combination for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card Gita, I love the big snowflake and the papers,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you've been busy, Brigita! Love card and awesome die cut!

    ReplyDelete