Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WOYWW #178

Good Morning! Well, to most of you it is already well into Wednesday. Quick post here. Not alot of time this morning. I have to make some goodies for work tonight. Last week my schedule was too crazy with little time between shifts. It's been a chilly weekend and into the week with blustery winds because of Sandy and a cold front from up North. My A/C kicked on Friday afternoon and by the end of the weekend I had to turn the heat on. 

But here's my desk this week.....



I had pulled out several stamps in hopes of working on them. I did get one card done this weekend with a set from Heartfelt Creations. Bought some other sentiments that are on clearance you see peeking out from the right side. Practiced making some medallions since I never made them before. Still need to get the hang of putting the two sides together nicely. Need to look at some more you tube videos. I'm missing something, just need to go take a quick look when I have time. 

This weekend I'll be going to another Copics class to make 3 different Winter cards. Will be fun, can't wait. :-) 

So in my haste to get this blog up and out  I totally forgot to mention why I am rambling about my desk....Ms. Julia at Stamping Ground is the wonderful hostess of What's On Your Desk? Wednesday. 

Happy WOYWW!!!


14 comments:

  1. Your medalion looks good to me. BJ#33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the medallion is just fine to me! I found the hot glue gun is the perfect glue but sometimes it lets go so I glue it down on one side with the glue gun cause it cools and stays so fast then I flip it over and use Beacon's 3 and 1 glue on the other side...it wont go anywhere then. I think my glue gun glue let go cause I hung the wreath I made on the front door and there were temp differences there! Anyway to make sure I do the above. Thanks for sharing, commenting by my blog, and have a great week! Vickie #38

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your medallion looks fabulous!! I wish I had a nice window like that to look out from my craft room!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Gita - thanks for stopping by - looks like you have been busy at the desk this week ! Have a great week Ali #57

    ReplyDelete
  5. Workspace looks pretty! Thanks for coming my way! I use double sided tape on both the back and front of my medallions, I find it helps keep them flat and I don't have to hold them and wait for glue to dry. Sandi #27

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your medallions look great. Here in N Ireland we never really get to turn the heat off!! Certainly not this year anyhow.
    Bernice #7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun at your copic class this weekend! Happy WOYWW! Lindsay #97

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great desk with lots of god crafting going on. Hope you enjoy your class. I think the world's weather has gone crazy. One day(occasionally) it's too warm for a coat then it's arctic and I do think we in England are in for a bad Winter. Shouldn't moan as no one could be worse than east Coast US this week , poor souls,
    Best wishes
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to join in and say that I think your medallion looks great. As does your desk. Lots of fun things to inspire. Thank you for sharing, and thank you even more for stopping by and visiting.


    Happy WOYWW,
    rachel #47

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there Gita, Ah having fun top and bottom on these cards and I think your medallions look pretty good to me!
    Thanks so much for popping over and thanks for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #37

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love how much light you have coming in that big window! And your pails are so pretty. :) I see you've been making some rosette's...have you seen my youtube video on getting the centers affixed easily? There is a link on my blog under Tutorials 4U...you might find it helpful. Maybe. :) Anyways, thanks for stopping by my blog and you should totally fit a pegboard in somewhere in that fabulous room of yours! :) Deeyll

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think your medallions look fabulous. I really like the stuffed husky sitting in the back of your desk!! Love huskies. My dd received one when she was little and called him Smoochers, it's one of your favorites. I love the window and light you have as well.

    As for our homestead. Yes, we do plan to move there. But anything related will be under the homestead tag at my blog. We plan to do chickens and garden coming next spring. I admit it is exciting but really scary too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank s for visiting sorry im so late not enough hours in the day . I love your busy desk so much to feast my eyes on the . your medallion look perfect I couldn't do anything so neatly !! i also love the big window it must be brilliant for colouring enjoy the copic classes i would love to go to them ...would love to have the pens first though !! have great weekend #77

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your desk looks very busy. There must be a lot going on. Love your medallions. They are perfect for making a present. Thanks for visiting me and hope your have a crafty week. Bye, Franka

    ReplyDelete