Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WOYWW #175

Happy Wednesday! It's that time of week to share our desks/workspaces over at What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday hosted by the wonderful Ms. Julia who puts this all together every week.

Did anyone participate in the World Card Making Day back on Saturday? I posted a card onto the Operation Write Home (OWH) blog. You make cards for troops so they can send back to family/friends/loved ones. I just started up with them so looking forward to making cards.


Here is my desk. Took the pic last night and doesn't look too much different from last week. However, I did get quite a bit done. Worked on some new stamps for Sparkle n Sprinke where I am one of the DT's. I have one turned over so you can't quite see it and had to crop out another one. 

So there's all sorts of glitter and inks and punches, etc all over my desk. Big desk, small workspace. LOL. 

That's it for me ... my headaches from last week finally got better by Friday afternoon. It's these dang allergies. Sinus pressure! Ugh! 

Happy Crafting!!!


16 comments:

  1. Certainly a colourful desk there. Thanks for stopping by BJ#23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better Gita and loving the inky gloriousness of your desk. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better! I like that idea of sending soldiers cards they can mail to loved ones :) Colorful desk this week!

    Katie (116)
    http://adventuremonkeys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, so many lovely inks and things being created there! I have that same exact paper cutter and your remote even looks like my remote! So much color though--love it. I think you would truly enjoy having an art journal--you can take your time creating the pages, and then have them for inspiration when you need it! Thanks so much for popping by my blog! Happy WOYWW! --Sandy Leigh #24

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very colourful desk, lots of nice goodies to play with.
    Bridget #4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your desk looks so fun all those inks and glitter and embossing powder. I have visited Sparkle & Sprinkle lovely store. I'll have to check out the SS page to see your design. Thanks for visiting my page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Operation Write Home sounds a great thing to be part of and your Christmas card with Poinsettia is really lovely. A simple design but works really well!
    Hugs, LLJ #50 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gita good to hear you are feeling better. I was working Saturday so missed the World card making day. Operation write home sounds fab....my hubby has served you-know-where so I know how much letters and parcels mean to the guys.
    Hope you had fun...from your desk it looks like it. (I do love a busy desk!)
    Hugs Erika. 96

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color of your desk! Happy WOYWW! Lindsay #142

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loads of action on your desk this week ! Even your scrap paper is a stunning combination of colours !! Saw you mention the Dylusions inks on Tuire's blog - I can certainly recommend them if you like vibrant colour - they are great ! Ali #47

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many fun things happening on your desk. Love those ink pads to the right. Thanks for stopping my post this week on woyww. Lori #103

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had to check out the Sparkle N Sprinkle website you mentioned.....I'm almost $90 more broke now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no....LOL. But I'm sure you will have lots and lots of fun!!!!

      Delete
  13. Hey Gita..........I am not sure if you are aware that you WON the Fancy Pants prize over at Pamela's World of Scrap.

    Go and claim that prize my dear/1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear, no, I did not. THANK YOU Drea!!!

      Delete
  14. Gita glad your headache and all the symptoms have cleared up. My kids have allergies which sometimes make me feel like I have them too!Congrats on your Fancy Pants win maybe you'll have it to show us in a few weeks? Tamika#14

    ReplyDelete