Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Vintage-y Poinsettia

Gosh, I haven't posted many cards in the last couple weeks. Seems like I haven't been up to anything -- but I  have! Just can't post some, or been too busy. :-)

Here's one I made similar to the one I posted for OWH blog hop. I really love the way it turned out. 



I used Cranberry and Red Pepper alcohol inks mixed with some gold mixative for the background. Stamp is from Savvy Stamps and embossed with Gold Embossing Tinsel I bought years ago by PSX Design. 

Welcome to some new followers too!!!! I very much appreciate you taking the time to follow me. :-)


10 comments:

  1. Love card! the DP is pretty, and the combo of the AI colors blend so well! I miss PSX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Lovely combination of elements! The red and gold are perfect holiday colors! Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!!

    P.S. You should stop by my blog today for a nice surprise. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I even saw this but must of been off thinking about way too many other things and didn't realize. Doh!!

      Delete
  4. Love your background and the embossed flowers. So very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. simple and elegant!!! Love the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the gold embossing!! So pretty :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red, green and gold - my favorite Christmas colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card. Great colors. I really like how you used the alcohol inks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Christmas card. Love how your alcohol inks turned out.

    ReplyDelete