Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy Birthday ~~ Abby & Walter ~~ NEW Sparkle n Sprinkle Stamps

Today I'm sharing some cards I made for another new stamp set (or individual stamps) from Sparkle n Sprinkle called Abby & Walter. Very cute girlie birthday stamps!! Here's a look at the whole set...aren't these girls just too cute? And the cupcake is just scrumptious.


Here's my cupcake all pinked out and you can find the instructions here. The cupcake stamp can be purchased individually. The sentiment is from the smaller Cupcake Happiness set.


My next card is Flying Birthday Girl and the instructions can be found here. The sentiment is from the Party Set.


In my third card I used the Flying Birthday Girl and the instructions are found here. I again used a sentiment from the Cupcake Happiness set.


And the last card uses the Abby & Walter stamp and the instructions can be found here. The sentiment is from the Cupcake Happiness set.




9 comments:

  1. Such a darling set of cards. Who can resist cupcakes and puppies!!! The little girls are just adorable - great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are so awesome!! I love the sweet images and sentiments!! The coloring is fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gita
    Your cards made using the new set of stamps are just so cute and colorful. What pretty colors you've used, great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so cute! Especially like the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gita, Love all your work here as I looked around your blog (: I am stopping by from Pamela's blog she asked us to let you know you are her winner.... --> http://pamelasworldofscrap.blogspot.com/2012/10/winners-circle.html

    Hurry and get in touch with her...time is running out!
    Have a great evening!
    Best Regards,
    Rose Ann Deighan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I think time ran out... :(

      Delete
    2. Hi Rose Ann, I saw it and was able to respond in time. Thank you though!! :-) I appreciate it.

      Delete
  6. Brigita, such cute birthday cards! Love those happy, bright colors. The layers are so interesting and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful set of birthday cards, using this new set. Love all the layers and variety of background papers/embossing you combined.

    ReplyDelete