Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gator Christmas

Here's a card I made for Sparkle n Sprinkle where I am one of the DT's. Super excited since this is my first official month with them. 


The stamp is Gator Christmas and you can purchase individually or get the whole stamp set. The Celebrate the Season sentiment is part of the stamp set.

I used Luau Green Velvet Glitter for the adhesive strip along the bottom of the card. The sentiment was embossed with Red Apple embossing powder. On the Gator I added Pistachio glitter along his back and tail and some Crystal Ice glitter on the hat. Colored with Copics and added some Glossy Accents on the lights. I had some cute Christmas light embellishments so added that to the card too. 

Gator is too cute. Here's the whole set...


Isn't it just too cute?! I love it. 


8 comments:

  1. A fun card. Love the string of lights and the velvet glitter band is perfect. Great coloring job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! Love the added string of lights and the strip of glittered paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is adorable!! I love the sparkle on the adorable image and the string of lights is so fabulous!! What an awesome card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! I need help putting the tree up this year - wonder if Gator is available? Very cute card, and love that velvet green glitter strip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! I love the string of lights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gator Christmas card. The velvet glitter you used is a great color and goes great with your gator.Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Love the lights and the velvet bling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He really is cute I love it. Velvet Glitter I need to investigate this product.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete