Monday, October 22, 2012

Christmas Fairy

Gosh, no time this weekend for crafting. Only had one day off and have been out most of the day....ok, I DID get some crafting in when I went to my Stampin' Up demonstrator's house and made 3 cards and ordered more goodies. But that doesn't really count since I didn't get to play with my goodies at home.

Here's an adorable little Christmas Fairy. Her name is Chloe the Peppermint Tulle Fairy and designed by Sparkle n Sprinkle.


I used Starfire and Cerise glitter, Peppermint Stick embossing powder by Sparkle n Sprinkle. She was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, colored with Copics, and than added glitter on her tutu with dimensional glue by SNS. 

The patterned paper is MME (Merry) and Celebrate It! ribbon. I used Spellbinders Labels 25 die for the red cardstock and that's where I added the Cerise glitter and Peppermint Stick embossing powder. 

Here's a close up where you can see her tutu all sparkly...


Also, a couple weeks ago I participated in the Operation Write Home World Card Making Day blog hop. One of the participants, Pamela's World of Scrap had a Fancy Pants give away to one lucky winner. And that was ME!! :-) I almost missed out since I somehow didn't see her post. 

However, today I got a little something in the mail...It's a 48 sheet paper pack "My Family". Thanks Fancy Pants Designs!!! :-)


And even a little further back I left some comments over at craftieodamae's blog for some Heartfelt Creations designs and I also was selected as the winner and received a $25 gift certificate for them. Yay me. So this is what I picked out....(I did spend more so I can get both). I am really wanting to try this stamp and die out...I hope soon!! 



8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! Chloe is so adorable and I love her sparkly skirt!! The papers are fabulous!! Congratulations on your awesome wins!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did good!!! Love your card and all theglitter!!!! We are gonna have another blog hop this month on the 30th, hope to see you there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the wins!!! Chloe is just candy-cane sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your peppermint fairy - she's so cute in her glittery tutu. Congrats on all your wins too. How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card, love the sparkly tutu. Just overall too too cute! Congrats on all your winnings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Gita, I like the image and the papers, congrats on your wins.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that little fairy! Your papers are gorgeous too--and we can never have enough of those beautiful papers. I use them for so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you colored and sparkled up this cute little fairy. Sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete