Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WOYWW #172

Good Morning! I am loving this time of year...getting a little cooler (although I do prefer warm!) and soon the leaves will be changing colors....so pretty!

It's that time of week....Wednesday...time to share what's on my desk over at Stamping Ground. Ms. Julia is the wonderful host who puts us all together so we can have a little snoop at everyone's desks/workspaces!! 


So, a bit messier this week? LOL. I've had reports my desk was tidy....so I worked hard this weekend to make it more presentable, of sorts. Hehe. 

All of this mess came about from a side step card I made and another I was attempting to make from a sketch but just couldn't come up with anything. Darn it. I hate when that happens. You can see my Sparkling H2O's towards the bottom. Distress inks. My stamps from Heartfelt Creations and Sparkle n Sprinkle are still out too. 

It does get annoying having this mess though, my workspace becomes this tiny little space. Now I just gotta clean it all up so I can start fresh.

Happy WOYWW!!! Have a great rest of the week and weekend!!! 



15 comments:

  1. Hi Gita! I love being the first comment instead of being buried in a long list where my words might get lost.

    Thanks for stopping by my desk.

    I see we have a lot in common already...a desk filled with stuff and I just printed instructions to make my first step card. I love the ones I see online so I thought I would give it a go. Yours came out lovely. I like the folding and scoring stuff too. I will have to show you mine when I get to making it. Right now I am trying to finish up some Halloween cards I made as you saw on my blog.

    It's nice to meet you and I hope to catch up with you again.

    Belinda (42)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gita - I love the rosy glow your pretty curtains give your desk. Those H2Os look pretty too. I had a look at your step card - I agree with Belinda its gorgeous! I love those harvest colours. Have a great week and Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 102

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pink desk, Gita. It looks lovely and girly!! It's so frustrating when things don't come together isn't it, although your stepper card from the last post is stunning, I love it.
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Lisax #93

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all on your desk,may I ask what do you use the Barbisol for?Tamika #139

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great light you get through your window. Barbisol? marbling maybe? I was just thinking of an old technic using Barbisol and inks. Would like to see what your using it for.
    Krisha #30

    ReplyDelete
  6. another cricut fan i see,happy crafting :)
    have a super woyww
    kay #54

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a busy, busy desk! i just know wonderful things are being created on it :)
    happy WOYWW!
    no. 65 (it was 67...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this work space full of goodies! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #36

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooooh, a desk full of colour - it's like you have treasure or magic potions all over it to make something sparkly and beautiful. What a fab place to be:) Hugs, Buttons #79

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your workspace looks lovely, I can just imagine myself sitting there crafting! Sharon #74

    ReplyDelete
  11. All looks very painty & inky & creative - and a faint pink glow to it all - looks a fun pace to craft in ! Ali #53

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pink. Pink is my favorite color. Have a Happy Scrappy day. I am your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty window, lots of inspiration fro nature out there I guess. You certainly look as if you are busy, so much to play with.
    Hugs, Neet xx 33

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to ignore my view or I'd never get anything done, and it isn't nearly as nice as yours! I've been using my h2os recently too, they're so versatile and fabulous.

    Great desk and thank you so much for stopping by mine.
    cheers, rachel #62

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there Gita ah you are having crafty fun and also love the card share down below with the Heartfelt Creations stamps great work! Thanks so much for popping over and thanks for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #35

    ReplyDelete