Thursday, September 6, 2012

Olive at the Beach


I am super excited to share this card with everyone. Why? Because it got me a spot as part of the new Design Team at Sparkle n Sprinkle.

I had some of their product, went to the Scrapbook Expo back in July here in Atlanta and bought some more of their product. Fell in love with Mudd Puddles which brought me back to the online store and saw they were looking for new DT's. I've never done anything like that, but thought, what the heck...

Well, made it to the semi-finals and they wanted to see something using one of their images so this is the card I created using a digi by Michelle Perkett. Her name is Olive. And I just noticed they have my card up as an example.....someone (me!) has a BIG grin on her face. How exciting!! 

I'm looking forward to the upcoming year and seeing all the new things I can learn and share with everyone. 

Here's the rest of the gals who made the 2012-2013 Sparkle N Sprinkle Design Team.



7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Gita!! Both for making the DT and for having your card featured!! So deserved...this card is gorgeous!! I love how you colored the adorable image!! The embossing is fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love it - it's so bright and cheerful. Olive is now also on a stamp set for those who like the old fashioned rubber.
    Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Dt post Gita, your card is gorgeous I like the sweet image the colours and the embossing.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bright and fun card! The Atlanta Expo is where I discovered SNS too. So glad to be a part of the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card and a big congrats to you on your DT! Thanks for hopping along this week with Simon Says :) Ashli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful coloring on this adorable image and a very sweet card. I love how you added the shells to the bucket. Welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O-live it (oh, I meant I love it - he he)! She is so bright and sparkly! Look forward to working with you on the team!!

    ReplyDelete