Sunday, September 2, 2012

Around Munich

Last week I finally brought out all my pictures, paper, etc. so I can start scrappin' my trip to Munich from December 2009. Today I was able to get a few layouts completed. Yay! 

I'm starting the album(s) with pictures from around Munich. 




 The Munich title I got from a great site called Scrap Your Trip. The bling is from Want2Scrap. 

On the left is Marienplatz and the others are just "around Munich". 





 I used my Storybook cartridge for the title. Spellbinders Lacey Circles for the larger circle image, and a CM corner punch on all the pics, title, and journalling. 

This is Karlstor Gate shown during the day and again at night. At night it was very pretty....changing colored lights on the outside of the building and pretty window shops.


I'm trying to post one more layout but for some reason it keeps uploading sideways. Not sure what is going on.....oh well, next time. 



3 comments:

  1. What beautiful layouts!! The pictures are gorgeous!! It looks like it was a fabulous trip :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Germany - haven't been there for many, many years - but so many beautiful places to see and the food is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way of displaying your memories Gita. Love it. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete