Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WOYWW? #169

Good Morning! Well, it's going to be a rainy kind of week as Hurricane Isaac pushes through the South. Last week I had a week off and spent it in the mountains in NC with friends. So this coming weekend I hope to get some work done....if you're curious as to why I am sharing my workspace go check out Julia's spot over at Stamping Ground. Every week we get to take a peek at everyone's desk and see what's going on...



I had cleaned my desk off before leaving on my trip. So, I pulled out all my scrapbook stuff for my Munich trip I took back in December 2009. The pink file folder contains all the memorabilia like ticket stubs, etc.., the blue file folders contains all the pictures (I take a ton of pictures and will probably fill up 2 CM albums. And I usually put 3/5 pics on a page depending on the LO.). And the clear 12X12 folder contains paper I have accumulated for the album. You can see at the top there are some smaller die cuts. I've found a cute website (pre-Cricut) that will laser die whatever word, etc..that you want. Scrap Your Trip has all kinds of themes for almost any occasion and trip. I also bought the Storybook cartridge to print out title pages for my album.

Can't wait to get started....and share some of my pages with y'all. 

Now off to slowly make my way through everyone else's desk. Just woke up and enjoying my coffee and it's off to work I go later on....enjoy your crafting week!!!



20 comments:

  1. You are very organised, happy scrapping and happy WOYWW

    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so neat and tidy - you're an example to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your crafting on that lovely tidy desk!! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gita
    This looks like a really fun project you have all ready to start ! What a lot of planning you have done - now time to just dive in & scrap !! Have fun & show us your layouts ! Ali #56

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Gita, you will have so much fun re-living your trip through this great project!

    :) Happy WOYWW!
    trisha, #148 this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you are all ready to do some serious srapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, it sounds like you were in my neck of the woods! I'm in Hendersonville and that's where the studio is too. Shame you won't be here this week end for the Apple Festival ( one of my favorite events ) and of course for the opening of the Art Mob where my display will be, but you can see that anytime you come up.
    waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hendersonville...yup, great town. i love the sushi restaurant there. Soooo good. I was in town last year for the apple festival. I'll have to keep you in mind when I come up next time...

      Delete
  8. Now that sounds like one very big project ahead of you. Will be looking out for some of the pages.
    Have a great week.
    Von #44

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely sunny window you have to work in....happy creating.

    blessings,
    Cindy♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you showcase your pages when you do them. I have some albums to do a mammoth task for the winter I think.
    Thanks for visiting.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that desk is s little to clean you need to get cracking and do some art, you will feel better for it. LOL Looks like you might get a bit of sun from that window, which is always nice. I hope you are ok and that storm doens't effect you.

    Stay safe
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your desk looks very neat and tidy and you are so well organised re all the different elements for scrap booking your trip. Thanks for visiting me. Sorry I am so late. Anne x#134

    ReplyDelete
  13. You’re so organized having everything together and ready to start on Gita. I one of those who doesn’t know what she’s going to do until she starts pulling stash out of the cupboards and sits down to craft.

    Happy Crafting!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, I have paper pulled together for the trip, but it will take me a long time sometimes to finish a page or two because I am trying to figure out the best pages, etc...layout, embellishments, and titles. :-)

      Delete
  14. You stay away from that Isaac, he's a bad boy alright, the pictures we've seen over here are terrifying. I was going to remark at your preparedness, but everyone else has..and then I see the CM photo wallets and it's no wonder, they do actually encourage organisation and preparation, those clever CM folk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia, I love the CM albums, etc...but other than that...I am a lover of paper and anything that catches my eye. My pages are not the typical simple, lots of journaling ones. :-) But I try to be organized as far as scrapbooking.

      Delete
  15. Your desk looks great this week! So Tidy! Thank you for the well wishes on my Cruise to Alaska and Thanks for coming by my desk and saying Hi!! I am going to start following you!!

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin #75

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your desk may look nice and tidy now but I can tell you have big plans and won't be that way for long... I use a lot of CM things too, in fact I was a CM consultant a few years back. Happy Scrappin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your desk is so neat! I wish I was that organised with my scapping.
    Happy very belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #49

    ReplyDelete