Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WOYWW? #166

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!! It's Wednesday again, time to take a trip and see what everyone is up to in their little crafty corners. Julia over at Stamping Ground hosts this whirlwind tour. 

Here's my desk this week...a little cleaner than last. Also, I had a bunch of lovely comments on my picture frame I had sitting on the desk waiting for a couple last minute touches. If interested, I have finally finished it and you can see it in more detail here.


This week I have a leftover project for Halloween. I cut out the words "Trick or Treat" that were welded together on my Cricut and now I am working on putting it all together. The small containers you see hold all my brads. I have several shaped ones that are just too cute! And several stickers to choose from too! 

Now I'll show you something a little more scary....don't scream in horror....LOL.


This is the other side of my craft room. As you can see, it's still a work in progress. It continues on into my closet. I am wanting to get a second workdesk to put my sewing machine on and use it for those kind of crafts and leave my other one for the paper crafts. You can see my pile of napkins in front of the bookcase (some of which I used on my frame) and the blank frames and birdhouses against the wall which I plan on collaging eventually. I bought some supplies this weekend to start on some sewing projects that have been sitting for EVER!!! 

Hope everyone has a great week and is enjoying all the Olympic fun!!! Right this minute I am pulling for my Lithuanian's to beat the Russian's in basketball!!! My family is all originally from there so I root for them in whatever sport they are playing. :-) I even painted my toenails this week with the Lithy flag. Go LTU!!!! (And Team USA of course!!!)





25 comments:

  1. Wow, you sure have a lot of supplies and materials, but that's what keeps all the wonderful creations going though! :)

    Hwee #57

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Hope you have a good week. Hazel WOYWW #99 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stash(es)!! I did go back and see the finished frame, it is just beautiful. #106

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, lots of creativity going on here! A second desk is a fabulous idea. Hope you get everything set up just right! Happy WOYWW! Tammy #67

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo a busy desk (and floor)! Mine usually looks like that but the Tidy Fairies came in and put everything away. I bought myself a Cricut and needed to clear space on a shelf for it's home so floor got cleared.
    Thanks for visiting. It was lovely to meet a blogging buddy! I see my shoes are now famous! Thinking of doing a What's in Your Wardrobe turn soon so I can showcase all three pairs of my butterfly shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That 2nd photo doesn't make me scream in horror, at least you're in your own room and can close a door. My mess is in the open where any house guest can see it. Enjoy your crafting. LisaDV #86

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of crafty stuff to snoop there! Its so tiring keeping up with all this sport. Hockey and volleyball today and I still have sand in my bikini - lol. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. All those projects just waiting for you - how great is that ! Looks like another desk will come in handy ! Have a fun crafty week ! Ali #51

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great snoop there but you certainly need that other table to get going! So nice to hear you too are enjoying the Olympics. It has been fabulous and everyone here has become so wrapped up in it all.
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smiling at your pink flamingo fluffy pen! I have one just like it LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, aren't they just too cute?

      Delete
  11. Wow, nothing scary about the 'other side"! Still organized, just horizontal ;) LOVE the view you have from your desk~ green, ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have so many goodies, desk and floor. Another desk would certainly be very helpful. We only see the Olympics at night so I miss a lot. Many of the finals are around 5.30am, so we see them. At least we are getting some gold at last.
    Have a great week.
    Von #17

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of lovely things in your space. Those birdhouses have caught my eye big time! Thanks so much for stopping by my space. Happy belated WOYWW! Victoria no.53

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab tutorial for the frame - I'm definitely going to have a go at that! Thank you so much for posting it :)
    I like your workspace..you'll have to show us your sewing area and what you make there!
    Hugs, LLJ #13 xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I love the floor shot! I've included some floor shots in my posts in the past. Well, a girl has got to spread out and use whatever space is available.

    Yesterday was my blog anniversary - candy will be announced soon. As part of the candy I'm offering up something made by me -- so come visit and cast your vote (if you've already been - thank you. I'm trying to visit everyone this week so haven't checked in on my comments lately).

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay #96

    ReplyDelete
  16. Busy and creative desk this week! Love that floor on the other side too. I finally gave in and bought two file cabinets at a yard sale to put a door on that now functions for my sewing machine! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my post. Have a great week and stay cool! Vickie #130

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Woyww, well its definitely the week for organised chaos, I love it lol.
    thanks for stopping by and sorry I am late.If you make it to Vegas next year it is well worth checking the store out, it's quite a weird place, loads of good stamps though.
    mark

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry I'm late stopping by. Wow lots of ongoing craftyness on the desk and floor :o) I have loads on the floor too I really must sort it all out! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. My craft room looks alot like yours...except you can actually see the surface of your desk!! I hope you have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think you desk looks productive at least it is clean and neat. Your floor space has stuff in piles already sorted and this is good, you have a direction of travel and accomplishment. Happy Crafting this week, sorry I am running late and thanks for visiting me.

    Eliza #30

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your desk is looking like it’s been as hive of activity……….and your floor! So much going on there.
    I really love the wreath with all the seashells on, it’s so pretty.

    Thanks for visiting this week.
    Happy Crafting!
    Sue
    #56

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think our craft rooms are always works in progress, every time I sort mine and get it 'right' I realise what's missing and vow to get more storage! Take care & enjoying snooping, I know I'm running late, but hey ho! Zo xx 77

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm really late getting round to everyone this week! Thanks for stopping by my blog though.

    Hey, I think we all have overspill like yours, so scary? No!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete