Saturday, August 11, 2012

Warm Winter Wishes

Well, it's still pretty hot here in the South! I was searching all over the internet for a cute Santa stamp on the beach. Finally found one!!!! And I gussied up a palm tree stamp for Christmas too. 



Stamps - 
Santa and Sentiment - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Palm Tree - Art Impressions
Inks w/ sponge for background
Twinkling H20's for extra shimmer on sun.
Copics for Santa
Mudd Puddles "Cabana Beach" for sand texture
Seashell brad
Glossy Accents
Stickles Diamond glitter glue.

The palm tree didn't have the Christmas lights so I drew them on myself and colored. Added glossy accents to the lights.
Cut the Santa stamp out and used pop dots for added dimension. Added Stickles to the white part of hat. 

I so love the way this card turned out. I haven't made the same card yet for this Holiday season, but I think I'll be using him again!!! 


4 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love your added Christmas ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gita, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    What a great holiday card - a great card in general! I love the colors as they just pop and make one thing of the tropics! Love this image and can see why you would use him often! Wishing you a happy day today!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic Christmas card, especially for the land down under especially when our summers are so hot here.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete