Saturday, August 4, 2012

Poinsettia Tag

I've been seeing so many crafty creations with tags that I decided I would try them out this year for Christmas. 



Ha, don't mind the little itty bitty white teddy bear you may have seen in the top left corner! My dog likes to walk around with them and than drops them outside in the yard. :-)

Anyways....I used vellum paper on the poinsettia's. The stamp is Memory Box and stamped with versamark and used Stampendous Shabby White embossing enamel. Looks really cool in person...little gold flecks. I stamped twice, and cut out the inner smaller flower and the larger one. The background stamp is also Memory Box. A pine punch for the branches. Festive Berries distress ink. Inka Gold by Viva Decor for the gold smudges you see....oh and I colored the back of the stamped poinsettia using Red Pepper alcohol ink and Fired Brick distress stain. Xmas red stickles in center of poinsettia. 



No comments:

Post a Comment