Sunday, August 5, 2012

I Scream, We All Scream, for Ice-Cream!!

I've used items for this card that I haven't used yet or haven't used in a very long time. :-) 

I used the Cricut Carousel cartridge for the ice-cream and banner. (Never used this cartridge up to this point.)
Sentiment is Hero Arts 
I added some texture to the ice-cream by using puffies from The Rubber Cafe. I bought a couple bottles at the scrapbook expo (they were already all sold out of most!) and their website is out of stock on most colors. :-( I think I used a little too much of it that's why there is more texture...when I tried some at the expo it was smoother but puffier. But still looks neat I think. 



I also used sequins by Hero Arts and some baker's twine. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:






8 comments:

  1. Love the puffy stuff you used on your ice cream...looks yummy!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job! Thnks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! The texture on your ice cream is great!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable, and I think the ice cream looks terrific using puffies. Thanks for sharing at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I love all the texture! Thanks for playing along with us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful!! The texture on the ice cream is so awesome!! Gorgeous card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the puffies came out on your ice-cream, such great texture on your fun card! Thanks for joining us @ CTO for our "Ice Cream" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along this week at Crafty Creations with your cool summer treat project! Yummy! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete