Sunday, July 29, 2012

Witch's Shoe

I can't remember how I came across the idea for this shoe but it was a pattern found on Paper Crafts magazine. It's for Halloween -- a witches shoe. But it looks so Victorian too. :-) 




Boot Pattern is found on Paper Crafts magazine.
Background is embossed using Market Street stamps "Sweet Lace" background stamp. Than embossed with clear embossing powder mixed with black glitter.
Black glitter tape, black glitter on heel using tear-iffic tape.
Bling.
Ribbon and this cool black flower/feathery embellishment I found at the scrapbook expo (I wish I bought more now...will have to find out where I can get some more..)
Sentiment on the inside is from Great Impressions. Just bought it this weekend and love it. 



1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I love your witches shoe! Shoes are one of my favorite things to make and Halloween is a perfect time to do that! This would go great with one that is filled with treats! Wishing you a happy day today!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete