Monday, July 16, 2012

Independance Day

It's been a long while since I posted any cards that I made. I moved the end of last year and things have been busy. 


So, let's start with some 4th of July cards I made last month....


This first one I wanted something I guess that looked "old". I tore pieces of white and red paper and pieced them together on a square card. Used my Cricut and cut out three stars in different sizes and than glittered them up. I used Distress Ink to make the red/white paper look a little dated. That's it. 



The second card I used my Cricut to cut out the letters "USA". Used some distress ink on the background paper and the letters. Added some glittery sticker stars. I also stuck to the theme on the inside and added some sticker brads. 

Last one I cut out the letters with my Cricut. The background paper already had stars cut out along the bottom. Added some more stickers and lots of glitter on the letters.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!!


2 comments: