Monday, July 23, 2012

Eek!!

I was browsing through the latest Card Maker magazine and saw that someone used webbing spraypaint. Hmmmm...very cool idea. So, while at Michael's the other day, guess what I found?! You betcha, webbing spray by Krylon!! They had silver, gold and black. I bought the black one -- for Halloween. 



I used white cardstock for the background and just sprayed the black webbing spray over it. I slightly adjusted the angle and sprayed again. Just 2 quick bursts across the cardstock. 

Spider stamp - Stampabilities "whimsy spider"
Sentiment - A Muse Artstamps
Spider brad
Jim Holtz distress ink
3D Crystal Lacquer (over the body of the spider)
Black Liquid Applique (over legs and string)
Corner punch


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome card!! The webbing spray looks so fabulous!! I never would have thought to use that on a card!! LOVE it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I wouldn't have either...that is why I love reading blogs, pintrest, thumbing through magazines. I learn alot!!!

      Delete