Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gobble Gobble

This will be the last of the cards I make until after Thanksgiving. Than it'll be a mad dash to finish Christmas cards all while unpacking and getting settled into a new home. :-)



First card I used the Storybook Cricut Cartridge for the lettering at about 3/4" I believe. Than rolled it through the Xyron and added glitter. 
Leaves - Harvest Crafts 
Ribbon - Autumn Inspirations


Gobble Gobble
The turkey was cut using the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge at about 2 1/2 - 2 3/4". I added orange craft glitter to part of the feathery tail. I used a pop dot to raise the body of the turkey from the feathers. Also added chocolate brown embossing powder to the hat. 
Ribbon - Harvest Crafts

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh, cute! I love that little turkey! I saw your comment from WOYWW and how you moved away from San Diego. We just got here the June before you left. Loving it so far! Oh, and I am following you too now :)

    ReplyDelete