Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday....#115

It's that time of week again....time to share what's on my desk...and to take a look at what others are up to (or not). :-)   If you want to participate or see what  this is all about pop on over to Julia's Stamping Ground blog.


Well, not too much going on here. Last weekend I finished my scrapbooks from my Thailand trip. Yay! 

I placed an order from Shutterfly for my pictures from my trip to Munich, Germany back in December 2009. I went during the time all the Christmas Markets were up and running. I got the pictures in the mail today.

Also, the other day I got my order from JoAnn's for my Cuttlebug "C" plate, some liquid applique, scotch mounting tape, and Distress Inks (mustard seed, tumbled glass, and shabby shutters). 

I'm STILL waiting on my Copic Markers I ordered online. Apparently the site I ordered from was waiting on some back ordered colors. I replaced the colors so hopefully they're being sent out.....

Okay, now I'm off to try and visit as many of your blogs as I can.... :-) 



9 comments:

  1. well congrats on finishing one of your albums. Always nice to accomplish something you set out to do.

    Looks like a nice bunch of goodies on your work table. Have fun playing and I hope your copics come soon.

    Have a great day and thanks for commenting on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a quick trip round the WOYWWers before I start on my next batch of little African dresses. It's good to see what you're busy with this week.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to send for some photos ...not that I haven't got hundreds but I just need new ones to help with inspiration.Hope your pens come soon ...I hate waiting for late orders

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've all become very impatient about online ordering; I'm the WORST at waiting! Lovely selection of photos to start work on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there - new goodies to play with - wonderful. Hate waiting for things to arrive , especially when they take longer than you were expecting. Hope the copics arrive soon. Thanks for sharing and for visiting my desk. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I have a bunch of those envelopes full of pics on my desk too! Glad I'm not the only one with piles of pics to scrap ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job getting the album done! Looks like you have a lot of pictures there to work on again. I hope your copics will arrive soon. I hate to pay for things then never hear why they aren't there. Have a great week. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of new photographs to choose from there, I would have a hard time picking the ones to use and the ones to leave out! Good work completing the other albums too, and you've been very restrained with your JoAnn purchases!

    Hugs
    Brenda 80

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its such a nice feeling to finally finish an album. There are a lot of photo's there for the next album.
    Happy belated WOYWW

    ReplyDelete