Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday....#113

Well, this week there isn't much going on ON my desk. I finished some cards last weekend, and will get to work again this weekend on making a card or two and trying to finish my scrapbook on my Thailand trip I took a few years ago. 


If you'd like to participate and share what's on your desk, head over to Julia's blog Stamping Ground to see what others are up to...



So, instead of showing you what's actually on my desk, I decided to show you what's to the left (and on the corner) of my desk. I have a bunch of paper that I need to organize. I have a 12X12 file container that has a bunch more of my paper but still need to find all of this a home. There's also some Cricut cartridges on the corner of my desk. I'm looking for some images to work on a challenge blog or two this weekend. I'm really trying to get ahead of the game and get Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas cards done early!! 

8 comments:

  1. You look pretty busy and to be even thinking of Christmas your way ahead of the ball game. Hugs Mrs A.#107

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gita and thanyou for visiting my blog. You have a lot of interesting things in that space to the left of your desk.
    The dies are Marianne Creatables and work well in the cuttlebug. I love the spellbinder dies but they are sooooooo expensive- have three of them at the moment.
    I keep telling myself I must start christmas cards - but always so many other things to do.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, it all looks very interesting to me, I love a good rummage. I don't use the floor - am just too lazy to bend or kneel down every time I need something. You even have a pretty tissue box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my first ever WOYWW - I'm enjoying looking around everyone's desk and what they are all up to. Christmas....I'm amazed it's August already, not long to go now then! Argghhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the peek. all the best with trying to get ahead BIG GRIN
    Have a great crafting day/weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked it until I read the C*******as word then freaked out. You must be uber organised to even think of it! Let the sun shine a bit first....LOL
    Love JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see all this stuff. It looks like you are really busy with something. Thanks for visiting me.
    Bye, Franka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gita....It looks like you have supplies that will keep you crafting for a long time. I'm going to go snoop around your site. Thanks for sharing your work room. Isn't it fun to play along on Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete