Saturday, August 13, 2011

Scrapbook album -- Thailand

I've been working on this album for about a year or so. Maybe a bit longer. And it is finally DONE!!! Yay!!! Two full albums!!!!



Here's some of the pages....



The Buddha in the LO above is from Scrap Your Trip. Before I had gotten my Cricut, I had ordered special made "words" from this website for my title pages. But, the laser dies to go along with specific places are cool. Even paper!


The Wat above was such a neat place to visit. It wasn't part of the itinerary but we missed out on the main palace in Bangkok due to a practice ceremony for the King's sister's funeral. So, we went to this place instead...all white and silver!!!! 


I use my Cricut now to make all the title pages -- don't remember the specific font for them....I bought a bunch of paper ahead of time and even more during my scrapbooking. When I see something that would go well with a trip, I'll buy it, even though I have no clue when I'll get around to it. LOL. 



So this is just a few of the pages out of probably almost 60 actual pages (if you count each side, than almost 120!). Yikes...I love taking pictures though so it's hard to choose.

If you'd like to see more pictures, I have mine uploaded to Flickr. I love sharing my pictures and seeing what others have.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gita
    Your Thai pages are gorgeous, the papers you used compliment the photos nicely! : ) Lindsey

    ReplyDelete