Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pink Sunset

I made this card last weekend. It's just a general card, blank inside. Thought it came out so pretty. 



The background paper is from Paper Studio's "A Day at the Beach" paper pack.
The stencil is by Dreamweaver, LL527. I used green, cocoa, and some distress tea dye ink for the palm trees and sand on white cardstock.

Than I used Spiced Marmalade & Spun Sugar distress ink to create the sunset. 

Flowers by Got Flowers? Impressions collection and added some rhinestones. Also added brown jute twine. The sentiment "Aloha" is by Peddler's Pack Stampworks. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this card is so gorgeous, Gita! I love your use of distress ink to create the sunset! It is so absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am now happily following you and look forward to your future creations :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous, beautiful summer colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful :) Love the inking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Gita,
    Your card is beautiful! It has such a warm look to it. I love the distressed look and the flowers are a perfect accent:) Great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete