Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pink Snowflakes

Pink....not your ordinary color for Christmas but this all pink card is adorable I think. 



Background: Stampabilities Snowflake 04. I used Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar to stamp the snowflake all over the white cardstock. Than sprayed Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist in Iridescent Gold all over the cardstock.

The "Bianca" snowflake die is from Memory Box. They're metal die plates which I used in my Cuttlebug. It was a bit tough going...I had to add quite a bit of "stuffing" to get it to cut. My "B" plates have taken a beating. :-( I want to buy the "C" plate and see how that will work. I than used my glue pad to stamp glue all over and poured Prismas embossing powder in Soft Pink over it. They turned out really pretty, even though it was a bit of a pain to get them cut out.
Here's a closer view of how intricate it really is....oh, and I used pink cardstock.


Sentiment: Stampabilities "Let It Snow" 02. I used 3D Crystal Lacquer over words and added silver glitter glue to center of snowflake. 

Ribbon: Make It Christmas (Hobby Lobby)


3 comments:

  1. Hi Gita :o) Thankyou for the lovely comment you left on my blog, I am so glad you did as it led me to your wonderful corner! The snowflakes on this card are incredible, so detailed, I don't know how you got it out of a die, I would have torn it in a dozen places I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Gita! I love the sparkly snowflakes! The pink is a gorgeous pick for a Christmas card! I have a c plate that I use when I use nestabilities dies in my cuttlebug and it works really well. My b plate creaks and groans, but it is still in tact! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous Gita!!! I love the pretty colors and the snowflakes are beautiful!! TFS!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment and entering in my giveaway! Appreciate it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete