Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mr. Snowman

I made another Christmas card....slowly but surely I'll be ahead of the game come the Holidays!!! 


This one I am entering in Arline's Christmas Crafting! challenge. This challenge is to make something cute that would have you go "awwww..". 


So, I think my stamp snowman is cute...he's a bit folksy to me, which I like. :-)



Stamp: Art Gone Wild. Used regular markers (will wait for Copic markers to arrive before coloring any others) to color in image. 3D Crystal Lacquer over lights and holly berries on hat. Recollections "snow" extra fine glitter over snowman. 

Used a snowflake embossing folder for Cricut for blue background. Used KI Memories Paisley Parade stickers on side of snowman paper. The bottom edge of brown background was made with a Martha Stewart edge punch.

Felt snowflakes by Hero Art. Added some bling to center of snowflake. Added Crystal Stickers glitter dome embellishment to the bottom of card. 

3 comments:

  1. Aww this is fab....very cute and I love all of your finishing touches! Thanks for joining in with the Christmas Crafting challenge this month!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sparkly snowman! What a great Christmas card :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the glittery snowman and the pretty border punch you used, The emboosing really pops too:) Great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete