Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WOYWW

I've been home sick all week so during the times I feel up to it I peruse blogs to see what people are creating...I came across Stamping Ground: What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday and thought it was interesting to take a peek at others work areas and decided to join in....

I haven't done anything in over a week. I've been out of town and now staying home from work sick. No energy to do much...

The last thing I was working on was my scrapbook album. I took a trip to Thailand a few years ago and am trying to finish it up. I'm over halfway done..


The page you see me working on is from an elephant camp I went to in Northern Thailand. We got to feed them bananas, see them take a bath, put on a show, and than take a ride. What a fun experience. I even have a elephant painting! 


So this is what's on my desk right now....



2 comments:

  1. nice looking pictures and layout. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so amazed by the elephant. I think they are such lovely animals. What a great experience to visit a far off country - good for you. One of the many places on my bucket list. Thanks for sharing your wonderful picture.

    ReplyDelete