Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday....

Hello Everyone! 

Well, this past week (after feeling better from a summer cold) I tried to organize my craft room a little bit better.

I'm renting a house right now and above the garage is a bonus room so I turned this into a craft room....


It's still not completely organized. I need more shelves for storage. My dogs must follow me everywhere so they're usually upstairs with me. :-)

I bought a new 3 shelf bookcase at Target and a clear plastic rolling container with several drawers. 

Also, from reading/seeing different blogs on here, I wanted to try using my sewing machine to add the stitching to my cards. I did so on one of my Halloween cards I made this past week (and posted). 


So that's what I've been up to this past week...how about you?

Here's a link to take you to everyone's WOYWW blogs. 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, your own space. Mine is still under construction and won't be done for a few months yet. What beautiful dogs! We have two and like you they always want to be with me. Makes things interesting that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a FAB space to have!! You're going to have a great time up there, woofers and all !! Enjoy :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Crafting space, nice to see you'll not be lonely up there too :o) Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic space ...looks like a proper studio ...and your dogs are beautiful. Some of my cats follow me around ...and think its fun to stand on the keypad ...bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone. This is temporary, just renting, i'm sure when I get around to buying a place of my own I'll still have a space for crafting... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great space! Plenty of potential there!

    ReplyDelete