Friday, July 22, 2011

Shopping Spree

Today I drove all the way up to the north side of Atlanta to stop at a couple stamping stores. 


Boy, did I find all kinds of goodies. I spent way, way, WAY too much $$.....oh well, it'll be fun to try all my new "toys". 

Pretty much all my purchases revolved around Halloween and Christmas. I was looking for a snowman stamp and found a cute one holding Christmas lights and wearing a hat. Should come out really cute. Bought a tree stamp too and saw some great techniques that I can't wait to try!! One of my favorites is a Victorian home that you can buy overlays for. They have different themes like 4th of July, Halloween, and Christmas. I love Victorian homes so it'll be fun to color in the house. 

Otherwise, bought embellishments like snowflake brads, glitter, embossing powder, etc..

Another thing that caught my eye were Shimmer Sheetz. The sheets were run through a Cuttlebug and had neat designs and looked like metal. Can't wait to try it...and some die cuts by Memory Box. I bought the puffy clouds, bianca snowflake, and have the amira flourish on order. 

Of course, when I came home I attempted to make one of the cards I saw at the store...my Haunted Mansion came out pretty darn cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment