Friday, July 22, 2011

Haunted Mansion

After coming home this afternoon from my shopping spree I made a Halloween card that I saw at the rubber stamp store. 


Cute, cute, cute! 



I'm not sure what the correct term is but it's a fold out card of sorts. 


The clouds are by Memory Box called "puffy clouds". The images are dies that can be used with any die cutting machine I believe. I have a Cuttlebug and had to use some extra cushioning to cut the image. The stamped phrase and the mansion are also by Memory Box. The mansion was stamped twice. First on the background paper, than on a separate sheet of yellow paper and than cut. (The porch and spirals were cut off and only the stamped image from the background appears.)

I added some Spiced Marmalade distress ink around the lettering and the background paper for the mansion. Also used some black ink around the clouds. 

And one leftover spider sticker from last year....

2 comments:

  1. hi there, wanted to pop over and thank you for following my blog (-:
    am loving this card!!! and the rest of your projects are adorable - and WOW, you sewed in a circle!!! your coloring is wonderful...btw Martha Stewart carries a bat punch! it's small but you have a real talent for halloween so you would probably like it! stay out of the heat
    hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, thank you Payne!! I see all these wonderful ideas and I just want to try them all. LOL. The one bat punch I found -- I don't like. It reminds me of Batman and not a real bat. :-)

    ReplyDelete