Saturday, July 16, 2011

Halloween Witch

I know July can be referred to as "Christmas in July" and I see alot of bloggers making Christmas cards but I still am figuring out what I will be doing for my cards....

So, instead, I had found a Halloween digi stamp I liked and attempted to use some new watercolor paper to color in my image. I was trying a method I saw on You Tube. But kinda changed it up and did a bit of my own...


The digi stamp is "Itty Bitty Betty - Yummy Frogs" by Pink Cat Studio Digi Stamps. I used my watercolor pencils and a Stampin' Up blender to blend the colors. Added extra fine purple glitter to her dress & brim. Also added some gold glitter that's simmering out of her kettle. On the frog's eyeballs I added 3D lacquer. 

I can't find a bat paper punch for anything...I think last year I had the same problem. Even my Cricut cartridge for Halloween doesn't have a bat. So, I kinda cut my own out and than added extra fine glitter onto the bats. Than used pop dots to place them onto the card...

Oh, and the paper is by Paper Studio and Doodlebug Design (glitter paper). 

Happy Card-Making ya'll!! 


4 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Super cute card, Gita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! I love that the bats stick out! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elizabeth...thanks for following me on here. And Thanks. :-)

    ReplyDelete