Here's what I did with the second image....
I added some glitter to the boiling concoction inside the cauldron and to the "steam" and also to the fire. I used some 3D lacquer on the frogs eyes. I than sprayed some Smooch Spritz Vanilla Shimmer to the whole image.
I attempted my first "stitching" along the circle border. I practiced on my poor sewing machine that hasn't been used in ages. Well, it wasn't perfect....but it's a start. But still cute. :-) I tore the edges of the black background paper with my handy tearing ruler with ragged edges.
Added black glitter tape along the top and bottom of the card, a couple orange buttons, and a bow....Ta-Da!!
I even decorated the inside of a card for the first time...(sorry for the dust..LOL!)
Happy Card-Making y'all!