Saturday, July 16, 2011

Halloween Witch -- Part 2

I printed 2 digital images of this cute little witch by Pink Cat Studio Digi Stamps


Here's what I did with the second image....



I added some glitter to the boiling concoction inside the cauldron and to the "steam" and also to the fire. I used some 3D lacquer on the frogs eyes. I than sprayed some Smooch Spritz Vanilla Shimmer to the whole image.  


I attempted my first "stitching" along the circle border. I practiced on my poor sewing machine that hasn't been used in ages. Well, it wasn't perfect....but it's a start. But still cute. :-) I tore the edges of the black background paper with my handy tearing ruler with ragged edges. 


Added black glitter tape along the top and bottom of the card, a couple orange buttons, and a bow....Ta-Da!! 


I even decorated the inside of a card for the first time...(sorry for the dust..LOL!)




Happy Card-Making y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment