Saturday, July 30, 2011

Christmas Fairy

I'm entering my first blog challenge today at Christmas Crafting! This is Arline's first challenge at her blog, and mine too. Perfect fit! The challenge is to create a Christmas card with at least one flower.



My digi-stamp is called "Winter Fairy" by Wee Stamps. I used my watercolor pencils to color her in and than added some glitter on her fur coat and wings. Also added some "snow" glitter along the ground. On the berries I added some 3D lacquer. 

The snowflake pattern paper is by Heidi Grace Designs, the striped paper is some scrap, not sure who it's made by. I used my Creative Memories scallop corner punch on the cardstock.

Sentiment is by Hero Arts.

Flower is by Making Memories.

Also added some blue lacey ribbon and red ribbon. The red glitter dots are by Dress It Up. 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful hun! Such a cute image and a lovely card. Thanks for joining in with the Christmas Crafting challenge and for it being your first challenge! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete