Saturday, June 25, 2011

Vase full of Flowers

A couple weeks ago I found a new "toy" to play with....Flower Soft. I love You Tube and blogs...get so many new ideas!!! 

Yesterday I played with a couple of the Flower Soft jars I bought and made this sweet card...


The background paper is by Penny Lane (Chic Stripes & Green Polka Dots) and added purple ribbon. 

I used my round circle cutter from Creative Memories for the stamped image backgrounds. The image is from Lockhart Stamp Co. and I purchased it at a local store the other day. The two jars of Flower Soft that I bought and used here are Fuchsia and Meadow. Just add their glue to where you want the "flowers" to go and sprinkle it on the image and let it dry. Very easy! I added some stitching around the circle with my purple Stickle glitter. 


We'll see how it does going through the mail...the machines at the USPS might be a bit too rough for it. :-(

2 comments:

  1. Well I still have 2 full jars of this stuff...so, it'll have to be attempted to send in the mail. Otherwise, I'll have framed cards all over my house. LOL..

    ReplyDelete