Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tropical Pineapple Drink

I really like my Life Is A Beach cricut cartridge...there are so many cute images!!

Yesterday I made this yummy card (can you say a card is yummy?...well, I am. LOL). 


The background paper is by The Paper Studio from their 4.5 X 6.5 set called "A Day at the Beach". 

I cut the pineapple image from my Life is a Beach cricut cartridge at 4.04" using my new Gypsy (which I really like..). I used a sponge dauber to add some green and brown ink all over the pineapple itself. Than I added some pink glitter on the umbrella and 3D lacquer on the cherry and orange rind. 

The cute flowers are from Impressions Collection "Got Flowers" and I added some bling in the center. 

The "Aloha" sentiment is from Scrappy Moms called "Sun Kissed". I used my scallop punch from Stampin' Up for the sentiment background. 

The sentiment and the pineapple drink are both raised using the pop up dots. 

Cheers! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank You. :-) ...you should see the flip flops I made a week or so ago...they're on here too.

    ReplyDelete