Friday, June 10, 2011

Tree of Life

Today I made two cards....this was my second one using some new items. It looks like a card fit more for Spring but I still love it....


I used my new Cricut Lite Bloom cartridge for the tree and fence. The tree I cut at 4" and the fence at 1 1/4". The leaves were a bit time consuming to pop out after cutting and than placing on the tree. (I also had to cut 2 sets of leaves in the light and dark green to cover all the spots.) On the darker leaves, I used the Stickles glitter in Patina to add some sparkle (love sparkle...). 




I used 2 of the smaller fences from the Bloom cartridge and than added some brown ink with a sponge for an aged look. On the red flowers I used my Stickles Xmas Red glitter. 

My stamp "Especially for You" I've had for awhile but it's by Heart Art Studios. I used the same sponge application as for the fence. 

The background paper is from the Paper Studios "A Day at the Beach" pack (4.5" X 6.5"). 

No comments:

Post a Comment