Saturday, June 18, 2011

I Pledge of Allegiance

I found a new kind of "stamp" to play with...digi stamps. New for me at least. :-)

I made 3 different versions using the "I Pledge of Allegiance" digi-stamp by Squigglefly. I printed them on thin, white card stock at about 4" high or so. 

Had alot of fun playing with the different ribbon, stickers, and paper I bought. 

I used watercolor pencils to color in all the stamps and than used my Versamark watermark pen to blend the colors in a bit. Less of a crayon look and more of a marker look. 

The star stickers on the first 2 cards are from K & Company called "Americana Glitter Star Pillow" stickers. 

The ribbon I bought at Michael's craft store.


The paper on the first card is by Creative Imaginations and the second card the red paper is also by Creative Imaginations (Red Star). The blue glitter paper underneath the red star paper is by Recollections Signature (Marine). 


On the last card I used my new Gypsy to print out the "4th of July" letters from the Alphalicious cartridge at .95". I than used a red ink pad and my sponge to add a "vintage" look. 

Also, on all 3 cards I used some Stickle glitter on the dress and shoes. 



I'll definitely be buying some more digi-stamps. Had fun "coloring" in the image. 

2 comments:

  1. Blogging is such a great way to meet new people & share what we all love to do.
    Great little group of cards you've made & I look forward to seeing more of what you create.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janie. I've enjoyed seeing what other people make and getting ideas from them. Thanks for popping in and "following" me.

    ReplyDelete